Saving Time & Expense
What is CeriseDocs™ (“Docs”)?
CeriseDocs™ is a Software as a Service (SaaS) subscription application that combines the features of popular photometric file viewing programs with those needed for the ANSI/IES TM-33-18 standard. It enables users to convert legacy ANSI/IES LM-63 and EULUMDAT files into TM-33-18 documents without any loss of information and with the inclusion of optional spectral data in CSV or IES TM-27-14 formats.
CeriseDocs™ Advantages include:
• the only conversion tool available on the market for ANSI/IES LM-63 and EULUMDAT files to TM-33-18;
• time and cost-effective compared to having luminaires re-tested at an accredited lab;
• storing photometric file data publicly is a vital marketing tool for luminaire manufacturers and distributors of those luminaires;
• storing photometric file data privately allows luminaire manufacturers and distributors of those luminaires to view and convert photometric data files and to keep their data confidential;
• available as a monthly or annual subscription online service, with user no overhead or need to track updates;
• photometric data files may be viewed on any device with web access, including desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones; and
• the only tool available to view and compare spectral power distributions.
SunTracker Technologies developed and wrote the ANSI/IES TM-33-18 standard and its mirror document, the Italian national standard UNI 11733:2019.
More informationen: www.heliosolsoft.com/cerisedocs
Click here for your free magazine International Greenhouse Guide !